How to Force to Restart Xperia Z Smart Phone with Built in Battery
The Sony Xperia Z may be a nice feature packed phone. However with an operating system like android that’s open to any range of customizations and tweaks all around, there are probabilities that a handful of recent launcher or app installs may get your phone to the not responding state.
In such a scenario, restarting the Xperia Z in a forced manner can not be done by directly plugging out and putting the battery in because the back battery panel is closed and therefore the battery isn’t removable. To go concerning doing that, here’s a small fix you’ll follow:
- Press and hold the power button for or five at the side of the volume up key.
- Remove your finger once you feel the vibration then press and hold the volume up button for ten seconds.
- Now the phone begins to shut down automatically with a three-pulse vibration try.
- Now turn the phone on once more normally as you are doing and also the phone has restarted.
Though the external battery removal choice isn’t on the market, there’s a way to force restart the Sony Xperia Z. Allow us to know how it went within the comments?
Incoming search terms:
- xperia z reset
- reset xperia z
- how to reset xperia z
- how to restart xperia z
- how to reset sony xperia z
- how to restart sony xperia z
- sony xperia z reset
- xperia z reset button
- reset sony xperia z
- how to reboot Xperia z