Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch can be controlled by iPhone headphones or any headphones with a mic and remote ,in 10 different ways.
It’s not very late to find that adjusting the volume is nothing with regarded to Apple headphones with your iPhone . Controlling your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch is easy with headphones that include a remote or have a remote adapter attached .It can be done in up to 10 ways. How to use your headphones as a remote controller, allowing you to perform useful functions keeping the device in the pocket. Let’s see it
- Tap the center button once, if you’re listening to music, toggle pause or play
- Tap the center button twice and long-press on the second tap to fast-forward a song.
- Tap three times and long-press on the third tap to rewind a song.
- Tap twice to skip the song.
- Tap thrice to go to the previous song.
- Tap the center button once to answer your incoming call. To hang up tap again.
- Long-press the center button to ignore an incoming call. To confirm that the caller was sent to voice mail you’ll hear two beeps.
- Tap the center button once to switch calls if you’re on the phone & you get a new call,. Hold the center button down for 2 seconds to end that new call.
- By using your headphones as a shutter release you can achieve supersteady shots. To capture a photo tap the volume-up button.
- Prompt Siri by long-pressing the center button for iPhone 4S owners: